VELCOMEE,
I'm a HUGE Halloween fan (if you don't know me already), i really wish that here in the United Kingdom we celebrated Halloween as much as the United States do..You guys know how to do it BIG style, where as here, well.. we don't even like to open the door to the kiddies asits usually just gangs, and we get told NOT to knock on peoples door and ask for candy, as it could be dangerous! :/ This year however at work we are having a "Spooky Disco" and even though its only a couple of hours and its in the school and the majority of people there will be little kiddies, i have asked to be part of the organising committee as well as a little chaperon. I am excited for this, but i still need to find out some more information, like "am i allowed to dress up for it too"?! etc.
In the meantime, (in case the answer is "YES, of course, we expect it") i have started looking for a Halloween outfit that i can rock up with, I've come up with 3 that i liked when i saw them?
Number 1: Vampiress. I liked this one, i wasn't IN LOVE with it, and I'm still not, its okay, but for me nothing too special.
Number 2: Evil Queen. I quite like this one, its one of my faves and one that I'm having a very hard choice between.
Number 3: Dark Angel. This was my favourite, without doubt until i saw number 2, then i got stuck.. and well now i have no idea?!
ANY SUGGESTIONS?!
All outfits can be found in Matalan.
So you see, i do not have an easy choice to make, i will however NOT wear the wigs, there's something about the wigs that are a little off putting to me!
Which outfit would you choose to wear?!
THANKING YOU IN ZE ADVANCE MY PRETTIES...
Ana X

defently the Dark angel !
ReplyDeletejenn xo
i am still loving that idea! :) X
DeleteDefinitely number 3 ;)
ReplyDeleteI thought so too, thank you hunny! X
Delete