Hey, Hey Guys.. Today's social sunday is all about our favourite thing the Internet..
1. What is the first website you log on each day?
Its a little mixture between Blogger and Twitter. Sometimes i go and read the news first thing in the morning, but more often then less its usually Twitter.
BY THE WAY, are you following me on twitter yet? if not, WHY NOT?! come and follow me here. I love new followers.2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about?
I don't really know any "Funny" websites? i tend to read blogs, and the news and catch up with my family and friends online, i check out youtube, and i think you can find funny videos on there.. but as for funny websites can tumblr count? as i think you can find loads of funny shit on there.. hahaa.
3. Pinintrest or Facebook? Why?
Urm Facebook, even though I'm using that website less and less everyday, to use pinintrest you need to be invited by another member, i did receive an invite once before but never got round to actually joining and then i deleted the email, but it doesn't bother me, as to me pinintrest is still a little like tumblr? and i prefer my tumblr if I'm honest. I guess I'm choosing Facebook as i still use that one unlike Pinintrest! By the way, if you want to follow me on tumblr, click here. :) Again, I love new followers.
4. Twitter or Instagram? Why?
I love both, but if i had to choose, i think i would go with twitter, for the pure fact I'm just addicted to my twitter and find it so much more informative,wheres instagram, i find its a lot about follower numbers, likers numbers and weather you can make it to the popular page which to me reminds me of "high school" and the popularity contests. Don't get me wrong i STILL use my instagram, but i feel i can go for longer without checking my instagram then without checking and updating my twitter. If you want my instagram, just search..
Ana Cristina Viegas
5. Favourite youtube video? Post it?
It changes a lot, last week it was Channing Tatum in Magic Mike, just go on youtube and type in his name followed by the word pony, and you shall see why!? LOL
One of my all time favourite youtube videos however is..
I wont allow me to post the embedded video, but PLEASE click the link, it will take you there..
For one reason, he is still missed, for another he was amazing, and funny, and talented and i think this video shows all that, so I've always loved it, i think he just felt comfortable in the company of Ellen, i do love that woman! :) Deffo my favourite youtube video.
For one reason, he is still missed, for another he was amazing, and funny, and talented and i think this video shows all that, so I've always loved it, i think he just felt comfortable in the company of Ellen, i do love that woman! :) Deffo my favourite youtube video.
6. Biggest online pet peeve?
PeOplE wHo tYpE lIKe ThIs, urgh go and do one..its so annoying, grow up, i mean seriously what happened, did you fall asleep on your keyboard or something? type properly! That seriously is the most annoying thing ever. Also people, who have IN DIRECTS thrown around all over the place.. ahh go away!
That being said, please link up with Neely as always, and leave me your links, if you do this too.. so i can have a sneak peek at yours. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter or Instagram or even my Tumblr. I look forward to seeing you there, and if your enjoying my blog and the utter rambles i post, then feel free to become a follower! Did i mention I Love new followers? Oh, shoot, i did! :P
Ana X
Social media nowadays has been trending to people because this is already part of our life. Every website has different purposes like for instance twitter vs instagram? They are both good and they have different advantages.
ReplyDelete