Monday, 27 August 2012

You think you know me..

Hello.. I'm back from my holiday, and have some exciting posts coming up, i need to schedule a few too, which to me ALWAYS takes forever. I do have a confession though, i left my laptop charger in the hotel in Newcastle and now i feel like I've lost a limb or something. I'm hoping they send it back to me, but I'm unsure of when i will receive it, so blogging should be fun for the next few days or weeks, with bank holiday Monday coming up here in the UK and the Post Office not running properly. Anyway, I've been thinking about doing a slight tag for a while, and i finally decided to do one..on "About me.." so that you can get to know me a little better..
Just some simple questions, for you guys to know more about me as a geek person.

Name: Ana Cristina Viegas
Nickname: Annie
Age: 24
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Currant Location: London, England
Tattoos: I have 2 at the moment, one on my foot that says "Made in Portugal" and one on my wrist of a little bow holding on to 3 little hearts, they represent me and my sisters, and how we all held on together after my mama up and left us. I would like one more tattoo tho, i have sorta chosen the spot but unsure of how i want it to turn out at the moment!
Piercings: I have both my ears done once, although i want to get my second hole on both of them done too, i have my belly button done..and I'm thinking to get my Targus pierced up too :)
What are you wearing: this is so embarrassing, right now?! I'm wearing a pink Newcastle Untied football t-shirt that i brought back in February from the Newcastle Football shop, i got my under ware on of course, and I'm wearing cropped grey joggers that i brought about a year ago from Sports Direct. I guess you could say its workout clothes, i call it relaxing bank holiday Monday clothes. As for make up, i just had a bath so I'm bare faced! :)
What do you think your really good at: I'd like to think I'm good at writing.I enjoy it so much and wish i had taken it up professionally..still not too late, but the longer you leave something the harder it is to come back to it.
What do you think your really bad at: Understanding the rules and the controls on the PlayStation 3, i know it may not seem like much but its one of those things that annoy me so much! Gah.
Blow drying my hair straight with the hairdryer, yeah i haven't mastered that yet, and don't think i will, either its too tricky or I'm too lazy! Another Gah.
Drawing, this is a bane in my life, as i wish i could at least draw stick people right, but even those come out looking a little worse for wear, its not too much to ask to be able to draw a family of cartoon people is it!? Gah number 3.
Growing my nails, this seems to be like an impossible task that god has set upon me, to try and see if I'm the kind of girl who gives up or carries on going and fighting, I'm starting to think I'm gonna give up. Gah X4
Post a photo of yourself:

Favourite sport: This question to me always gets split into two parts Part one.. What sport do i like to watch? and Part two, what sport do i like to take part in? So i love watching Football (Soccer to all you Americans) but i like to partake in swimming races and laps the most. :D
Future Goals: To go to America in the next few years, To talk to my mama properly, To save enough to get out of this town, To provide for my family, To read as much as i can, To discover more about myself and grow as a person, To explore and maybe visit home (Portugal) again.
Someone you wish you looked like:
 Vanessa Anne Hudgens - Jenna Lee Dewan Tatum - Sophia Anna  Bush

Favourite TV shows: Lost and One Tree Hill.
Favourite Disney film: This one is hard as there are many, so ima name a few..
Parent Trap - 101 Dalmatians - Hocus Pocus - Toy Story - Princess Dairies - Finding Nemo.
Can't live without: Boyfriend - Music - Family - Food - Books. Seriously if one of those things were taken from me, i wouldn't know where to turn!
Celebrity Crush: Johnny Depp - Channing Tatum - Enrique Iglesias.
Favourite time of the year: Ahh two times get my vote, summer for the obvious reasons of dresses, short skirts, tan skin and flip flops.. but also Christmas, I'm a big sucker for the whole family around, the tree all decorated and lit up, a nice fire roaring and good old fashioned rubbish on TV. :)

Andd i think i will leave it there for you guys now, if you have any other questions you would like me to answer, leave them below in a comment and i will do so..
Don't forget to come and follow me on TWITTER or come find me on INSTAGRAM by typing in Ana Cristina Viegas, also if you want my Facebook, feel free to just ask! :)
Ana X
(P.S all images were found HERE.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to spread your love, do so below. If you have anything interesting, witty or an opinion to share why not? Want to spread your hate, theres a red X button in one of the corners, click it!