Thursday, 10 April 2014

I cant think of a good title, so lets go with "RED"

Hello all,

How pretty and amazing is the weather in the UK being right now? I mean, seriously.. we have had 2-3 glorious days of sunshine, and it just makes me more excited for summer to hurry up and arrive!

I went to meet some of my lovely ladies for a spot of lunch the other day, which also turned into us playing Mario Cart on the Wii by the end of the night, by the way..Women are super duper competitive, if you didn't know! :)

I LOVED my outfit and so thought i would share with you guys what i wore..





Yes, I've turned into "that" blogger, that posts about 7-8 shots of her wearing her daily outfit, when in reality its just the same shots but from different angles! :/ ops.. haha

I decided it was about time to wear some colour again, so i opted for this red top that i have worn only once for  a friends birthday last year. I also decided to wear my ripped up denim jeans, and i folded the bottoms and then i added my favourite trusty red court heels to add that extra pop of colour. I kept accessories simple with only my hoop earrings in, my sunglasses and my two rings on.

People seemed to really love my jeans, and the style of them! I wonder how people would feel if they knew they were also a complete steal at 15 pounds, but they were bought last year, so I'm unsure if they will around still. I'm now on the look out for some ripped boyfriend jeans, i want some slouchy ones, and i do believe ripped jeans are making a slight comeback!!

Red Top - Matalan
Ripped Jeans - Market stall
Red Heeled Court Shoes - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark
Hoop Earrings - Claires

What have you been wearing lately?
Ana
xx

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I love it! It's so simple but bold!
    It's super sunny in Vancouver too, days are filled with sunshine and nice weather. I don't think I can wear only a tee in this weather (many do tho) but I love being able to just throw on a spring jacket without freezing my butt outside. I've been starting to wear leggings again :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) i would love to be in Vancouver, just for like a week or something, it just always sounds so nice! :)

      I love when the warmer months kick in and we get to wear lighter clothes! :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. I need some ripped jeans in my life! great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YES YES, deffoo..
      im on the look for some ripped boyfriend jeans now! :P haha

      xx

      Delete

Want to spread your love, do so below. If you have anything interesting, witty or an opinion to share why not? Want to spread your hate, theres a red X button in one of the corners, click it!