Sunday, 19 August 2012

Sunday Social

Hello my dears, sorry if i seem a little absent at the moment, but i am on holiday until the 26th of August, so the posts may lack a little.. but you know what.. I'm enjoying my break! I have a post to do on whats happened recently in my life, but for now I'm doing my Sunday Social.
Pretty simple really, answers some questions, link it up and meet new friends!! :)


Sunday Social


1. What were you like in High School? (Also known as Secondary school, here to us English folk!) Maybe include photos!
Hmm, this is tough one, because as i write this I'm on holiday so do not have my normal hard drive with me and all my old old photos on..instead I'm using Danny's MAC and trying to make sure i get this post out, so i promise when i return i will do a post with photos of when i was younger, but for now, your just going to have to know what i was like. OK, the way i describe myself back then is..Have you ever seen the film "The Breakfast Club"? well if you have, I'm the girl with the brown hair in the corner not speaking. In school i was quiet, i failed to turn up alot of the time, i had terrible eyebrows, i worked when i wanted to, when i could be bothered, or when i enjoyed the subject, i had friends but they were fake and so i was lonely..i guess in school other people would call me a freak! :) and I'm okay with that, because I've grown up, because I've matured and because I've changed.. P.S Confidence is an AMAZING thing!

That would be what i looked like at school... look her up in "The Breakfast Club"


2. What were your favourite past times?
i used to love writing (nothing has changed there really?) but i mean i used to write scripts and plots for films..i used to dream of making my own film!!.. i really should get back into that i think. I also enjoyed swimming, ALOT, my coach Mark said if i continued the way i was progressing i could make the Olympics, but again like most things i gave it up and packed swimming in all together, why did i NOT listen to you Mark, i could be wearing a gold medal now (Okay, maybe not gold..knowing me, but maybe a bronze at least?!) LOOL

Gona start doing it again..


3. What songs were you obsessed with?
Okay, Backstreet Boys were my favourite boy band and i guess they pretty much always have been, never a N'sync girl always with my boys from Backstreet. Britney spears was also an inspiration in my life back then i wanted her tummy! :) songs i was obsessed with?..theres a list..


Angel - Shaggy.


I'm not a girl, not yet a woman - Britney Spears.


Quit playing games with my heart - Backstreet Boys.


God must have spent a little more time on you - N'sync.

I really cant think of anymore, but of course there are more.. (may do a post on childhood songs i liked.. hmm? what do you guys think?)


4. What fashion statements do you look back on and cringe?
Urm platform wedge flip flop things, i had a pair, they were blue and i used to wear them with socks round the house.. EW, the older i got the more i wanted white ones like Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen used to wear, again EW. Anything tie dye, i cant believe i wore, (Although its coming back in now..a few years too late i think), and highlights in my hair done by my mother, yeh, no good..went a few good months, with what i will forever call "Tiger stripes" of golden in my hair! EW




5. Who was your celeb crush?
-Cristiano Roanldo.
-Nick Carter.
-Strider from Blazing Squad. (again EW)


6. What were your favourite TV shows and movies?
My movies don't ever change, "Dirty Dancing", "Pretty Woman", "Grease" and in that order, but growing up i loved "Romy and Michelle's high school Reunion" and "Clueless" (like totally...)
My TV shows were "Saved by the bell", "Lizzie McGuire", "That's so Raven", "Kenan and Kel", "Sister Sister" ( i loved Lisa), "Boy meets world" and "Sabrina the teenage witch"..etc, i loved the Disney channels, and their shows and films, like "Recess" and "High School Musical".

And there you go my dears, cant wait to see what next week's topic is..Don't forget to link it up here at Neely's blog. As i said i wont be posting much this week, what with my lovely break, but leave me your links as i will still be able to check you out, on my phone and in the late evenings when i get to the laptop! :)

Love yous
Ana X

P.S -  All the images used in this post were found on google..! :)

4 comments:

  1. Loved reading this, funny to find out that could be me writing this (apart from the swimming) great read. Cant wait till the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had several of those chunky flip flops. Terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, I loved that Britney Spears song!! She sings it in Crossroads and I always belt it out along with her hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Breakfast Club...one of my favorite movies! Found you thru the Sunday Social! New follower...yay!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Want to spread your love, do so below. If you have anything interesting, witty or an opinion to share why not? Want to spread your hate, theres a red X button in one of the corners, click it!