Sunday, 5 August 2012

Sunday Social the Second

Today is Sunday, which means i got my second Sunday Social, and I'm excited to get it going..

Sunday Social

So on to the questions..which are all about "Fall" or as we in the United Kingdom call it "Autumn"

1.  What is your favourite Fall (Autumn) activity?
This was a pretty hard question as i don't really know if i do ANY fall activities let alone have a favourite one, so i had to google this shit up..YES, i typed in "Fall Activities" and looked at what popped up.. and the only one that had any meaning to me and something that i typically do, was around the time of Halloween. I LOVE Halloween, but here in the United kingdom they don't celebrate as much as i guess i would want them too. Growing up, you see all these American films and they have these American kids who celebrate Halloween and they go so over the top and it just looks awesome, yeah well, where I'm from we don't have it that big and i wish we did.

2. Do you follow a football team? if so which one and why?!
I do, i follow Manchester United. They are from England and from Manchester, i guess i grew up watching them play as my daddy supported them so they're basically the only team i have known from such a young age, and that i know more about them than other teams.. GO RED DEVILS! :)
ALSO.. When i say "Football" i mean the United Kingdom term and to the Americans that's "Soccer", i don't really watch any "American Football" to know any teams properly, and "American Football" in the United Kingdom is classed as "Rugby"! <-- Confused yet?!

3. What is something fun about Fall (Autumn) in your area?
I guess we have some Marshes near by to where i live so one of the fun things to do,would be take a walk down by the canal and see the boats. You can take a nature walk, or if your like me just taking the dog out for a walk down there.. Bella's been once and enjoyed it, i would say that's one of the fun things to do in my area around Fall (Autumn) time.

4. What are your favourite Fall (Autumn) outfit staples?
Boots, urm kinda like riding boots? so longish, a beanie hat over my head, I'm taking about a big mofo,that clearly is not the right size for my head but i don't care, and Jumpers, not too thick, like as if to say I'm talking winter, but thick enough to be warm in those cool fall (Autumn) breezes!

5. What things are you most looking forward to this coming Fall (Autumn) season?
Well, I'm starting a new job in September and i know i will have a whole week off, which with my old job i never got, so I'm kinda looking forward to spending time with my loved ones, relaxing..being cosy inside and catching some good movies! :)

6. What is your favourite Fall (Autumn) holiday? Traditions?
Well apart from looking forward to Halloween, have i said this before? OK, OK,  I'm a tad bit excited at all the movies that come on for us to watch, and I'm a tad bit excited for all the sweets we shall get to eat too around Halloween time, But for me Fall is all about Nature, so i guess I'm looking forward to hopefully capturing some nice shots of nature while taking long walks through the crunchy leaves!

There you have it, another edition of a Sunday Social. Are you guys enjoying these posts? I actually am loving making them, so i wont be stopping for a while! :) HAHAA..
Now don't forget that if you take part in this to link your post up to Ashley's Blog or Neely's Blog to let them know you've completed it, you may even meet new bloggers! :)
Also why not post a link below to your blog, if your a new reader here, so i can go and take a peek over at what your all about!

Hope your all enjoying your weekend!
Ana X

5 comments:

  1. I loved reading about all cool activities over in the UK. I, too, think Autumn/Fall is all about nature and being outside to take in the beautiful scenery. My boyfriend is a huge football/soccer fan, so I am sure I will be watching more than a few Man Utd games this year. We were lucky enough to be in Barcelona during the FC Barcelona/Man Utd UEFA cup championship last year...it was AMAZING! Although, sorry for the loss. :)

    -Lindsey
    followtheruels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute blog!

    New follower

    Look forward to continue reading your blog.

    xo
    Christina
    livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing not to love about Fall! Loved seeing your Fall fancies!

    have a great Sunday! drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I'm definitely following your blog now!! Its really interesting to hear someone's perspective that isn't from the states!!

    Heather
    keepthefaithandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally going to start calling it autumn - I love it :) AND i love walking through the crunchy leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Want to spread your love, do so below. If you have anything interesting, witty or an opinion to share why not? Want to spread your hate, theres a red X button in one of the corners, click it!