Hello Lovies, Today is a Thursday so i thought i would link up with Neely and do this lovely little post called.. Its OK Thursdays.
This week I've been feeling as if I've been saying to myself over and over again, "Its okay that your doing that.."or "That's OK if that happened!" and then low and behold.. There is a link up i can do for this feeling so today i will be doing just that.
LEH GO..
It's OK..
- To be driving around to go and do your weekly food shopping with old music from Jojo, blaring out the car and you singing along at top notch..
"oh yeah BABY ITS YOU..YEAH.. CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN TO ME, WHY WE'RE LIVING LIKE CELEBRITIES, DOING WHAT WE SEE ON MTV, ICE IS COOL, BUT I'M LOOKING FOR MORE, SIMPLE THINGS IS WHAT MY HEART BEATS FORRR....!"
Doesn't everybody love a bit of Jojo? No?..ah well, its OK!
- To go to the theatre with your boyfriend as a birthday treat for you and instead fall madly in LUST with one of the actors on stage, Liam Tamne, Call me maybe?!
- To go in to Victoria Secrets just to squirt all the perfumes and mists over you as you cant afford anything from in there until payday, Hey, at least i smell expensive right?! :)
- To be excited about lots of the blogging things coming up within the next few days/weeks. Yeah I'm getting this blog organised.
- To wear black tights, even though the sun is shining at the moment..and its quiet hot, HEYY, i live in England..one minute hot, the next, snowing like a blizzard..I'm just saying, I'm prepared!
- To look at photos of other girls, and be really happy with my own body for once!! :) Love yourself once in a while..i sure do!
- To NOT complete everything on my "To do list"..
- To be going away in little over a week, and have not yet packed anything, let alone thought of what i want to take with me!
- To even though, I'm REALLY happy to be leaving my work, it's okay to be a little sad, I've got all my besties working with me, not going to be the same..not seeing them everyday!! :(
- To treat myself to some MAC goodies, lets just call it a birthday present.
- To NOT feel comfortable doing a post with just writing and no pictures.. so here we go lovelies! :) An Outtake photo from last year.. Urm..oh the shame of my face!
Your turn to link up and tell me whats okay on this beautiful Thursday..!? :P
Don't forget, leave me your links, and i will always answer and check out your blogs, i may even follow back! :)
Ana X

This design is steller! You obviously know how to keep a reader entertained.
ReplyDeleteBetween your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my
own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job. I really loved
what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Too cool!
My weblog - Sandpoint waterfront
Love your post! It is definitely ok to blast music and sing it aloud! Do it all the time!
ReplyDeleteI'm the same as you with the pictures- I feel like every single blog post has to have a picture on it no matter what! And I totally do the V.S. thing- I love all their perfume and can't decide which one to buy so I just wear them all! Just found your blog and I have loved getting to know you better. You seem like such a fun person! I'm excited to follow along!
ReplyDeletenew follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com
you live in England, how awesome!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!
Haha...I do that all the time in VS. And no one will ever know :) If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest posts!
ReplyDeletepeacelovedecor.com