Monday, 13 August 2012

Sunday Social on a Monday

Helloo.. I'm so sorry that this is being posted on a Monday, but as i live in London in the United Kingdom and i live 25 minutes away from where the oylmpics are being held ANDD on Sunday it was the closing ceremony i never actually got a chance to post this before.. too many things to celebrate.. so for this I'm sorry, that my Sunday Social will be a kinda Monday Social. I'm linking up with Ashley today  for a topic that is a close one to my heart.. FOOD! :)

Sunday Social

1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Okay, now for me this is either rice or pizza, ( i know, i know, the weirdest combo ever..) Pizza is my all time favourite food, Double pepperoni with mushrooms :) *licks lips* yummy.. but lately I've become quiet obsessed with rice too :| so out of those two.

2. Whats your guilty pleasure/Comfort food?
I have a thing for olives, the black ones, not green ones (EW) and with the pips out of them, i don't like having to take it out myself! Everyday after work for the past 3 weeks, i have been coming home and going straight to the olive jar and just munching on them! :S I dunno why!?

3. Whats the weirdest/craziest thing you've eaten?
I'm picky when it comes to weird/strange foods, i'm not like my kid sister, she will literally try anything and everything just to see if she likes it. I, on the other hand, consider weather or not to try it first and the weirdest thing I've ever tried was at a BBQ party a few weeks back.. and it was some Thai food, i cant remember the name,but it involved peanut butter.. and was gross! :(

4. What food do you avoid at all cost?
If i could remember the name to that Thai food, it would be that.. but Lamb, i just don't like it, cant take the smell, and cant take the taste too much either.

5. What meal reminds you of your childhood?
Probably the "Happy Meals" you used to get as a kid, i loved the toy inside the meal and mum used to take us there as a treat once in a while.. fun times! :)

6. Share one of your favourite recipes and the story behind it?
Rice and Tuna, (as we call it at work) but ideally "Tuna and Rice Stir Fry" I have the recipe but even when i try to make it it doesn't come out quiet like Monica's one at work, its basically rice and tuna, with peppers, onions and some vegetables like sweetcorn and peas.. it doesn't sound like much but it is AMAZINGG, trust me on that!!

Don't forget to link up with Ashley, but also leave me your blog links, i ALWAYS check them out.. :) I would love to know all about your food habits and such!
Don't forget to check back next week, for another Sunday Social, based on "Throwbacks" oh i loved the 90's looking forward to that one! :)
Ana X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to spread your love, do so below. If you have anything interesting, witty or an opinion to share why not? Want to spread your hate, theres a red X button in one of the corners, click it!