Sunday, 3 June 2012

Sleek Liqueur 775

Hello gorgeous readers, as well as mascaras, another make up piece that i LOVE has to be LIPSTICKS, i don't know if i have more then a normal girl should, but i find myself picking them up purely based on the fact i like the shade of a colour.

I recently popped into my local Superdrug, (I've been there so much this week, I've ACTUALLY made friends with one of the workers, Marnie! *hides face*) anyway, i was just browsing, not really going to pick anything up when i reached the SLEEK counter. I've always loved their lipsticks as the shades, feel, colour and pigmentation is so amazingg..! :) I found a shade i wanted instantly and i did the whole swatch test on my hand and then and there i fell in love. Now I'm not talking about "butterflies in your tummy kind of love", I'm talking about the kind where "i would physically knock the girl down who was reaching for the last lipstick in this shade, type of love." You with me so far..? anyways i brought it home and it hasn't left my bag since. :)

Its a Sheen Lipstick named Liqueur 775, when you first remove the packaging it looks kinda like it has tones of Purple, Violet and Pink in it.



SLEEK says, A superb highly-pigmented lipstick enriched with Vitamin E which leaves a amazingly rich shade on the lips with only a single coat. Can be applied using a lip brush for a professional finish.

Ana says, When applying it onto my lips what i found was how easy it just glides on, in one swish stroke its covered the whole lip. It has a Sheen finish look when applied, but the colour is a beautiful shade of Pink, much Pinker then it actually looks when you just see the lipstick tip alone. This shade is fast becoming one of my favourites, as with all SLEEK lipsticks the pigmentation is brilliant and so vibrant and this lipstick is long lasting as i found when i wore it for a whole morning at work last week without once having to re-apply.

Rating for packaging: 7/10
Rating for Colour: 9/10
Rating for long-lasting: 6/10
Rating for Pigmentation: 8/10
Rating for overall lipstick: 9/10

What do you think of the colour? Have you used this lipstick before?
What are your thoughts of SLEEK lipsticks in general?
Ana X

2 comments:

  1. I have their fuschia shade which I wear at least twice a week, I think I need to pick this up now as well! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i also have that shade, but im in LOVE with SLEEK lipsticks, there amazing and i would deffo recommend this colour, its not until its actaully on your lips that you see how brilliant it looks! X

      Delete

Want to spread your love, do so below. If you have anything interesting, witty or an opinion to share why not? Want to spread your hate, theres a red X button in one of the corners, click it!