Saturday, 10 August 2013

Oriflame Blush Review

Hello everyone,
I've been meaning to do this post for a while, and I've had it stored away for ages.

When i attended the Scarlett London bloggers meet up a few weeks back, i was introduced to a new brand, Oriflame, i have already wrote a review on their eyebrow palette kit, which you can find here, and i now have a blusher review from them.

This blusher in the shade "Fresh Pink" has become one of my favourites and it it has come all the way with me on my holiday to Portugal. Its such a pretty pink shade, and when you rub the brush into the palette you pick up just the right amount of product so you are not wasting lots of it away.

There is no shimmer in this colour and it generally lasts me through out my whole day, I've also noticed that if you are like me and have really defined cheek bones, then this pretty pink shade stands out so much more. I've had a fair few compliments on it and i love wearing it.

This is the second product i have used from Oriflame, and i have to be totally honest when i say, they are surprising me in every aspect and i can not wait to purchase some more from them.

I have greasy skin, but this blusher manages to stay on and not bring back any of my shine,
would i recommend this blusher for anyone?  the answer is Yes defiantly. You could wear this colour during the day or mix it up with a darker eye for an evening look!

You can buy this product directly from the Oriflame website and at £8.95, i realise that may seem a little expensive for only a blusher, especially compared to some other high street ones but as a firm favourite of mine now, i would defiantly repurchase! You also have the choice of three pretty pink shades to choose from.


Have you tried an Oriflame product or a blusher of theirs?

Ana
xx

4 comments:

  1. I remember nobody used to know about Oriflame a few years ago when my mum first got me their Beauty Conceal Kit, but I'm really happy with their products! That blusher looks lovely on you :)

    Tania x
    thetaniadiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, thats the most amazing thing about being a beauty blogger, you get to discover so many new and exciting p and coming brands.

      I have been impressed with all their products that i have tried so far, and i went away to Portugal and my aunty was also a big fan of theirs! :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I love Oriflame :) My auntie works for them in Poland! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, im really impressed with them!

      My aunty is a big fan of theirs, using their suncream, and make up too! :)
      haha

      xx

      Delete

Want to spread your love, do so below. If you have anything interesting, witty or an opinion to share why not? Want to spread your hate, theres a red X button in one of the corners, click it!