I am back today however, with a post about a make up brand that not a lot of people may have heard about, but a brand that has been around for years, over 40 years in fact. It sells in more than 60 countries worldwide, but the base of it is founded in Sweden. I'm talking about a make up brand called Oriflame! You can find out more information about Oriflame by clicking here.
I was unaware of this brand until i attended the Scarlett London meet up a few weeks back, (read about the post here.) There i met the lovely Joanne who was representing Oriflame, i got a chance to sit down with her and ask her some questions based on the brand, she was really helpful and managed to answer all the questions i had, she also asked me to sample some of the make up she had bought along with her. I tried and swatched some of the blushes and i also had a go at their eyebrow kit, as it looked pretty impressive. I always fill my eyebrows in with an eyebrow pencil, but i have recently been wanting to branch out and try a powder, so the Oriflame eyebrow kit appealed to me!
During the meet up, Joanne asked us to write down any products we were willing to test and would like to sample. I wrote down a blusher i had grown fond of and the brow kit. A few days after the event i received the products plus a catalogue so i was able to see some of their other products.
Its been a few weeks since i first started using the brand and it has quickly made its way into my everyday make up look, its now permanently in my make up bag and it has even made its way into my Travel make up kit, which i will be doing a post on before i go away in less than 2 weeks! :)
The packaging on this kit is very sleek, with a shiny black finish, it has a little mirror for you to apply on the go, as well as a hidden compartment underneath the product for you to store your brushes, PERFECT! It also comes equipped with a little chart that explains how the shape of your eyebrows should be and where to start from and finish.
This brow kit is actually a dream to use too, i use the Dark Shade 1, but you can totally mix the two browns to create the correct shade, i am yet to use the setting wax over the brows as i just don't see the need for it, and as for the brushes, even though they do work well enough, i always prefer a full size brush instead of the little travel brushes so i have opted to use the Eco Tools Angled Eye Liner brush and found that it does the job perfectly. The product lasts all day for me, i literally put it on at 7:30am and by 6pm its still in tack and in place, its not too dark to make the eyebrows look tattooed on (Nothing worse, then those tattoo brows that look drawn in like a colouring book), in fact the shades are very subtle. Even in this heat its lasted through out. I am actually in love with this product and it has fully converted me from a eyebrow pencil girl to a powder girl.
You can purchase the Eyebrow kit from the Oriflame website located here and its priced at £7.95. I know that this is a product i will be re-purchasing as i love the finished look it gives me.
Have you tried anything from Oriflame?
(p.s, Keep a look out for the Oriflame Blusher review coming soon).
Ana
xx








You look so beautiful
ReplyDeleteaw thank you lovely! :) xx
DeleteIt looks lovely, I hadn't heard of Orliflame till I saw everyones posts on the meet up and I am so interested! Your eyebrows look lush!
ReplyDeleteJamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!
thank you, i had never heard of them either, but they sent me a little catalogue with some more of their products and now want to know more, the brow kit is amaze! xx
DeleteWow that is a really suprising price. It looks a lot more expensive than it is!
ReplyDeleteGreat post :) xxx
Ashleigh, Magazines&Models
I thought that too, i went online thinking, how much is this going to be when i need to re-buy and i was pleasantly surprised! :D xx
DeleteIt looks really good on your brows!think I will have to try it!:)
ReplyDeleteaw thank you, i would deffo recommend it, its amaze and totally changed me from a pencil girl to a powder girl for filling them in!! xx
DeleteI got a blusher and the colour correcting pearls and can't wait to get using them properly!(have only just taken the pics!) love this kit! I don't know about you but I found so many other products I wanted from the catalog!
ReplyDeleteAsh :-)