Thursday, 17 January 2013

Wildfox's Spring Collection 2013 - Clueless inspired

Hello lovelies,
As we all know, I'm on a spending ban, but this doesn't mean i cant get excited for up and coming spring fashion, and the one that's caught my eyes the most, has to be..
Wildfox Spring 2013 Collection.

The photos that have been released by them, are beyond amazing. They themed it after the popular cult classic film from the 90's "Clueless". I am yet to meet a girl that doesn't like clueless, to me growing up it was one of the best films ever, and there was even a TV show of it on the channel Trouble, that i used to catch. I always loved Dionne, and Cher, and loved to hate Amber, but then in the film Tai was introduced, and we all felt that we somehow related to this awkward social girl in some way or form.
So i was so happy when i saw the new photos for Wildfox's spring collection.



Have you checked out their new Spring collection, I got very excited by the photos alone.. forgetting about all the clothes, there are a few outfits i would love to be able to wear and rock like Cher did, my favourite is her famous Yellow skirt and jacket combo. (As seen in photos one and two).

Feel free to check out Wildfox's website, where you can check out even more photos from their "Clueless" inspired shoot and see more of what they have to offer in their new collections?!

Have you seen the Wildfox's collection? What did you think of it and its theme?
Were you a massive "Clueless" fan like myself?
I'd love to hear your thoughts or you know "WHATEVERRRR" you have to say (and yes, i did do the "W" with my fingers..)
Ana
X

14 comments:

  1. This looks sooo cute!! Love these pictures :) I'm a new follower of yours :D xx
    - HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, im following your blog too! :)
      I know, how amazing are the photos, i love clueless! :D
      X

      Delete
  2. I hope when this comes out they include an 'add all to shopping cart' button. This is the most amazing collection of clothing! And you're right, I've never met someone who didn't enjoy Clueless (at least a bit!) xx

    themodmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, its so 90's inspired and girly and very LA! :)
      I love this and its so true, clueless is EPIC! :)
      X

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too, its just such a brilliant concept! :) X

      Delete
  4. I loved this lookbook the second I saw it! so cute and provocative!
    loved reading this, following you! :)

    join my galaxy leggings GIVEAWAY!
    http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, I too am now following your blog! :)
      I know, when I first saw it, I knew I would have to write a post up about it as I just fell instantly in love with the whole thing! So beautiful! X

      Delete
  5. I love this, it's so playful and entertaining but the clothes have a fresh spin so they are wearable today :)

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree with you, we could so rock these clothes even now, it's very 90's inspired but with a modern twist! X

      Delete
  6. Love the look of this collection! Clueless is one of my all time favourite films! :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, one of my favourite films too, and this collection is WAY too cute not to like! :) X

      Delete

Want to spread your love, do so below. If you have anything interesting, witty or an opinion to share why not? Want to spread your hate, theres a red X button in one of the corners, click it!