Saturday, 29 December 2012

Things i think when..

Helloo beautiful people,
So i was over at Bonnies blog, "The life of Bon" and i was casually scrolling through while reading it and i found a post that i too want to do, not just cause hers was so super funny, but because its true. It's called "Things i think when.."
By the title I'm sure you can kinda guess what its about and how it's going to go. So lets get to it.


Things i think when.. waiting in line to pay at the shops.
Are they new? is that why their taking so long to add everything up?
Look how much shopping the people in front of us have? we're going to be here forever?
Should i really be buying this, i mean, am i really going to eat it? maybe i can get it next time..? yeah defiantly  *puts item back*
Why is it always me?
I'm going to hell, as i just cant be bothered to stand here in the line anymore, and buy clothes i don't need but desperately want.
Why do we all line up in a straight line anyway, why not in zigzag lines?
Is she open *approaches till slowly, and waits for a smile* YAY she's open.
Why have 356474674 tills if you only have 2 open?!

Things i think when.. in the shower.
Why do we have so many shampoos and conditioners lying around.
Great, i  need to pee, why do i always forget to do this before entering the tub?
I swear i washed my hair yesterday, why is it so greasy already?
Ohh i need to buy more LUSH goodies for my baths!
How can people not enjoy bubble baths?
MUST BUY NEW RAZORS!!!
I don't want to step out of the bath, as it will be cold out there... NOOOO...


Things i think when.. driving.
Go any slower and i may as well just stop flat out and give you a 10 minute head start.
Hey buddy, theres a little lever on the side that you turn to let other drivers know your turning, its called an indicator... USE IT!
Hm, the car in front of me hasn't got all their break lights working! oh my god, i hope all my break lights are working?
Can i make it through the yellow light before it hits red.....
Was there a camera anywhere around?
Oh, my jam, turning the radio right up.
I seriously NEED to bring more new CD's into my car, what is this nonsense i have playing?!
Why are my windows always steamed up on the inside, takes ages to fully see where I'm going.

Things i think when.. reading other blogs.
Oh, her pictures are nice and big, she has a good camera.
How do these bloggers find so much time to do all this?
Aw cute house.
These photos look proper professional, bet they took long to edit.
Oh that's a cool idea, wish i had thought of it too.
Oh i wonder if that will work for me, might have to buy it too, for testing purposes..then again, can i afford it?
I want her hair/eyes/teeth.. etc.
Where do these bloggers get all this money to buy whatever their heart desires and wants!
These blogs all kind of look the same to me, where is the uniqueness?

I thought this was a fun little idea, and i would love to hear some of your "Things you think when..", please feel free to leave them in the comments below.

I hope your all week, and enjoying the festivities leading up to the New Year! :)
Ana X

2 comments:

  1. I love this post and I love Bon's as well :)

    happy new year ! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, ;) omg Bonnie is one of my all time favourite bloggers, she is just so damn funny! Hahaaa
      Happy New Year to you too, hope your Christmas was fabulous! X

      Delete

Want to spread your love, do so below. If you have anything interesting, witty or an opinion to share why not? Want to spread your hate, theres a red X button in one of the corners, click it!