The Liebster Award is giving to new bloggers by bloggers. It's a way to acknowledge each other and to say "you're doing a great job." It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so its a great way to spread the word about other blogs and get them more acknowledgement.
When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and
answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated you. You pass the
award to 11 other blogs (make sure that you tell them you nominated
them) and ask them 11 questions. You're not allowed the nominate the
blog(s) who nominate you. (To get the button, right click the picture
on my page and save the picture to your computer. You can then upload
the picture to your blog.)
So, here we go with my 11 random facts..
1. I was born in Portugal, lived in France for a while and grew up in England which is where I'm currently living.
2. I have a bad "biting my nail" habit, that I've had it since i was old enough to chew and i also hate it.
3. I am a BIG Harry Potter fan, as in.. read the books, seen the film, done the tour, and all the jazz in between.
4. I love stand up comedy, i think Lee Evans and Michael Mcintyre are 2 of the funniest people I've heard before, they make me cry tears of laughter.
5. I'm very loud, opinionated and I'm very direct, i will tell it how it is.
6. I have the biggest crush on Enrique Iglesias and i want to bore his children.
7. My mother isn't around anymore as she moved back home to Portugal, i don't really speak to her.
8. I have had 3 other blogs apart from this one.
9. I think Jennifer Lopez is one hot Latina mama, she is just beautiful.
10. I wish i did more baking in my free time, (Might have to take it up as a hobby).
11. I get really nervous when people ask me to to do guest blog posts on their blogs because i always feel like i might let them down with it, i hate pressure.
Now to answer the 11 questions by Jenn.
1. What is your favourite TV show?
This changes depending on the time of year, i loved watching LOST, and FRIENDS, but at the moment I'm enjoying Arrow, The walking dead and Strictly come dancing which is on here in the UK.
2. What is your favourite book?
This question is IMPOSSIBLE for me to answer as I'm the biggest book nerd there possibly is, i love reading and always have a book on the go, at the moment I'm enjoying books by Harlan Coben..but i loved reading The Help recently (i also did a book review about it on the blog).
3. Do you have any kids, if not do you want any?
No i don't have any, and yes i most defiantly do want some, when the time is right and i feel that i am financially better off to support them then yes. I also cant wait for that day! :D
4. What is your favourite blog?
Again this question is like the book one, i follow and read far too many blogs to pick just one but I'm going to pin down 3 that i really enjoy going to.
5. What is your favourite drink?
A bit boring i think, but i love my Coke a Cola. :)
6. If you could be on any TV reality show which would it be?
I hate the reality shows that we have over here in the UK, i would love to have been a part of Jersey Shore as i love that show even if it is a little over the top, and I'm counting it as a reality TV show regardless, over here we have Geordie Shore which is supposed to be the version of that..its funny, but i would NOT have liked to have been in it.
7. Your favourite song at the moment?
At the moment, my favourite song is One Day by Matisyahu, kinda old but I'm still loving it. Although this changes every day!
8. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I love the freedom i have with my blog, it literally is my little place on the net that i can rant, rave and generally talk rubbish on, i love that in years to come i will have something that i can look back on and giggle about what i was loving and hating in my early 20's.
9. Do you have any weird hidden talents?
Urm, not weird i don't think, i can play the piano but only The wedding march song, that being the song most people walk down the aisle to get married to. LOL
10. Are you going to dress up for Halloween?
Well Halloween is already over but yes i dressed up as an Dark Angel, (i did a post on it just below :P)
11. Whats the one thing you must always have on you?
Apart from my phone that literally comes everywhere with me, probably a lipstick of some sort, so i can brighten up my lips with a splash of colour. :D
Time now for my 11 questions to my nominees..
1. Whats your dream job?
2. Whats one blogging tip you can give to people just starting out making their own blog?
3. If you could go to any country in the entire world, where would you go?
4. Whats one piece of advice you have been given that you carry around with you always?
5. Who's your favourite actor and actress and why?
6. Can you tell me a fond memory of when you were growing up, it could be anything?
7. If it was your last day on earth what would you want to do with it?
8. What do you love about your family?
9. What do you think is the greatest invention in life?
10. What would you like to be remembered for when your gone?
11. If you could tell one person one thing, you have always wished to, who would you tell and what would you tell them?
And now finally its time to nominate 11 blogs i think deserve this award too..
Andddd the nominees are..
1. Sarah @ Clothes Drawer
2. Sarah @ The Purse Snatcher
3. Jayde @ Badromancejayde
4. Rachel @ Along the way with Rae
5. Vicky @ Daily hoots|Lifestyle blog
6. Marta @ Everyday Vogue
7. Rebekah @ It's kind of lovely
8. Sarah @ Life as a wallflower
9. Jess @ Live Life, Save Money
10. Alannah @ Rock that chic
11. Gina @ Through these brown eyes
Thank you once again to Jenn, i had so much fun filling this in as well as being creative in coming up with my own ideas for questions, and i discovered so many new blogs, from reading other peoples Liebster Award posts.
Hope your all doing well.
Ana X


No comments:
Post a Comment
Want to spread your love, do so below. If you have anything interesting, witty or an opinion to share why not? Want to spread your hate, theres a red X button in one of the corners, click it!