Helloooo,
OMG O_o
Firstly, whats up with this new blogger, i can not get my head round it, people keep telling me i will adjust and get used to it, but here's the thing, I'm a freak when i have something set in stone and then people up and change it, i mean, look at Facebook, they changed it to time line and i hardly go on there anymore, WHY change something if it isn't broken?! urgh. Secondly Twitter has also decided to change and they now include the option for a header, (Sounds very familiar to another networking website i hardly use any longer..) hmm? but i cant complain much, i too have already joined the bandwagon and uploaded a brand new header to my Twitter page..
Now on to the important thing, My Mini Wishlist.. (trying to write that word i just wrote Wishlift..have no idea why i thought i would include that in this post, i guess i giggled to myself, so thought you may too) LOL. Anyway, its just a mini wishlist as after all I'm trying very hard to save for a new house with Danny..
Forever 21: This necklace is just gorgeous and the extra large hoops just make me smile! :)
H&M: This bracelet is so cute and comes in a variety of colours, I'm in love with the gold, but at the price i may be tempted to get all the colours! :)
Boohoo: These boots are AMAZING..there is hardly any words, I'm in love and have already planned so many outfits to wear them with! :)
Matalan: My new work mates have told me that there is a Christmas party and that i MUST attend, so i have started looking for a nice outfit for this Christmas party, this dress is cute and classy without shouting "Look at me, look at me" especially as I'm the newbie, i don't want more attention on me! :) (Sneaky fact, I'm planning on wearing this dress with those boots, haha, i love Autumn)
Ebay: I have been lusting after this retro Casio watch, since i first saw it in Camden and didn't buy it, something i regretted straight away.. but now its part of my Wishlist, this watch will belong to me! :) I kinda want 2, one in silver and one in gold! :D
There you have it, My Wishlist, whats on yours? what are you just lusting after?
Leave me your links if you have done a post similar to this! :) I would love to check it out.
Ana X

Oooh I really like those boots and that dress :) :) I like your sense of style! :D xx
ReplyDelete