Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Weird and Wacky Wednesday #3

Hello, my lovelies.
Its that time again, its Wednesday, therefore its time for a Weird and Wacky feature again.
How have you all been?! And can i just say, i love all the views I've been getting on here, i was actually shocked at how many countries and cities people are visiting me from :) so THANK YOU!!
  • The winter of 1932 was So cold, Niagara Falls froze completely solid.
  • Dolly Parton once lost a "Dolly Parton" look-a-like contest". LOOL
  • I enjoy blogging just for the fact of writing and reading it back, but i do lack motivation for it sometimes.
  • Toto was paid $125 per week while filming "The Wizard of Oz" wheres the munchkins got between $50 -$100 per week.
  • Elvis and Oprah Winfrey are second cousins three times removed.
  • Hitler only had one Testicle.
  • All 17 children of Queen Anne died before she did.
  • I wish i had the courage and patience to do "Vlogs", on youtube.
  • Butterflies taste with their feet.
  • Cleopatra married 2 of her brothers.
Firstly, ew poor Hitler, and secondly Toto got paid way more then the poor munchkins.
There you are, another instalment of Weird & Wacky! :)
Hope your enjoying this little feature of mine.
Ana X

4 comments:

  1. Apparently the Egyptians used to marry their blood relations because it "strengthened the bloodline", eww! I really like this feature, it's really interesting :)

    Jayde x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you, love when people leave me a lovely comment!:)
      and yes it strengthened it and made them be in power longer, Cleopatra didnt want to marry them and they both died within years of marrying her.. I LOVE history, like weird things about the past so im hoping people enjoy reading it! :) X

      Delete
  2. No worries, blog comments are amazing, they always brighten up my day :)

    Yeah, I love history too, I did it as an A Level, really miss it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh did you? i wish i had paid more attention to history during my school time! :( its really intresting.
      yeh same here, comments bring a smile to my face! so thanks again,.. X

      Delete

Want to spread your love, do so below. If you have anything interesting, witty or an opinion to share why not? Want to spread your hate, theres a red X button in one of the corners, click it!