Helloo, I'm here and back with more weird and wacky snippets that i have learnt of this week from all over. As before i will include a few of my own "did you know.." about me's, and as before i hope you enjoy finding out these little treacles of information.. Although i have to say, this feature is beginning to make me think i am officially a geek, as I'm doing a "Did you know.." feature, hahaa, i swear i think like Sheldon from "the Big Bang Theory" way too much. :P
Anyways here we go..
- It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
- I just got my first ever Spray Tan today. I chose the solution 10 named Cherry from the Sultana Range.
- The age of the youngest birth mother was 5 years, 7 months, Lina Medina from Peru in 1939.
- They have square watermelons in Japan.
- Mel Blanc the voice of "Bugs Bunny" was allergic to carrots.
- I bite my nails, its a huge habit, one i wish i didn't have but one i unfortunately have had since i was a small child.
- Hawaii is moving towards Japan 4 inches each year.
- The dot that appears over the letter "i" is called a Tittle.
- Dogs have 2 sets of teeth just like humans, they have 30 puppy teeth and then 42 adult teeth.
- I'm so scared of losing the people i love the most in this world.
7 Weird and Wacky Facts for you and 3 facts about myself you might not have been aware of yet.
Hope your having a brilliant week so far, until next Wednesday.
Ana X
No comments:
Post a Comment
Want to spread your love, do so below. If you have anything interesting, witty or an opinion to share why not? Want to spread your hate, theres a red X button in one of the corners, click it!